Are you a candidate for treatment?
Vein Care Treatment Self-Assessment
If you answer yes to the following questions, we suggest attending a free screening that includes a personalized evaluation of your treatment options. This self-assessment is not a substitute for medical advice and care from your physician.
1. Do you experience tired, heavy-feeling legs?
2. Do you get leg pains from prolonged sitting or standing?
3. Do you develop swollen ankles by the end of the day?
4. Do you have large varicose veins (greater than 1/4 inch)?
5. Do you suffer from tingling, numbness, burning or cramping of the legs or feet?
6. Do you have a family history of vein problems?
7. Do you have skin discoloration on your lower legs?
8. Do you have hard-to-heal ulcers or sores on your lower legs?
9. Are you 40 years of age or older?
10. Are you obese?
11. Are you female?
12. If female, have you had one or more children?
The Vein Care Center offers free screenings and informational sessions* each month. Call 913-768-3104 to sign up, or register online here.
*Medicare and other federal healthcare beneficiaries are limited to a free informational session.