Requesting Medical Records
Patients and guardians can request copies of medical records following a visit at an Olathe Health facility. We offer three ways for you to access your medical records.
1. Free Online Access through the Patient Portal
The best way to access your health records is via the Patient Portal, where you can see much of your hospital or clinic visit information anytime it's convenient for you. Click here for access to the portal. If you aren't signed up, ask your care team to help you sign up the next time you visit.
2. Electronic Delivery of Medical Records
If you are a patient or guardian, you can request to have your medical records from Olathe Medical Center or Miami County Medical Center sent to you in an electronic format by Ciox, our Release of Information Company. (Note: This is not connected to your Patient Portal.)
Please complete the following steps:
- Print and complete the E-Delivery Request Form.
- Print and complete the Medical Records Release Form for OMC or MCMC.
- Mail, fax or deliver in person to the OMC or MCMC address or fax number below.
3. Hard Copies of Medical Records*
If you are a patient or guardian and need hard copies of your medical records for yourself or a third party, please complete the following steps:
- Print and complete the Medical Records Release Form for physician clinics, OMC or MCMC.
- Mail, fax or deliver in person to your physician clinic or the OMC or MCMC address or fax number below.
*Please note: You may be charged a cost-based fee. You may receive an invoice for these charges via mail from Ciox, the Release of Information company used by Olathe Medical Center.
Mail and Fax Information
Olathe Medical Center patientsHealth Information Management Department/Release of Information
Olathe Medical Center
20333 W. 151st St.
Olathe, KS 66061
Phone: 913-791-4200, ext. 4632.
For IMAGING RECORDS, fax your request to: 913-791-4498.
Miami County Medical Center patientsHealth Information Management Department/Release of Information
Miami County Medical Center
2100 Baptiste Dr./P.O. Box 365
Paola, KS 66071
Olathe Health Physicians patientsClick the link below to find your clinic address and fax number.Clinic Locations
For general medical records questions, call 913-782-2974.