Patient Portal: A secure online tool to access your health records
Patients can access their Olathe Health hospital and clinic records online by logging onto the Patient Portal. Through the Portal you can:
- View your test results
- Get your health records for hospital or clinic visits
- Communicate securely with your clinic physician
- Request clinic appointments
- Submit prescription renewal requests
To sign up, download the appropriate form below:
Patient Portal FAQs
Rather than anticipating a phone call from your physician, you can now access the results of your lab work and health system records by logging onto Olathe Health’s Patient Portal. With the Patient Portal, you can communicate securely with your clinic physician and staff, request appointments, submit prescription renewal requests, view test results and manage your health profile.
Patient Portal is not intended for emergency communications or services. Emergencies and urgent conditions should use urgent care, emergency department, or call 911.
All Olathe Health patients using the patient portal may:
- View your test results online
- Track and review your records within the Olathe Health hospitals and clinics 24/7
- Have a better understanding of your health history for reference on future health screenings and doctor's visits
If you are an Olathe Health Physicians (clinic) patient you may also
- Communicate securely with your physician or the clinic staff by sending an email through Patient Portal
- Request/change appointments
- Submit pharmacy renewal requests
To register for a Patient Portal account, you need to:
- Download and complete the patient agreement form (located up above).
- Clinic Patient: Return the completed form in person to your physician clinic.
- Hospital Patient: Return the completed form to patient registration at Olathe Medical Center or Miami County Medical Center.
Note: To finalize registration, you will also need to have a valid ID and email address.
To activate your account once you have registered:
- Remember your PIN number, which will be provided to you when you register in person. You will need it to activate your account.
- You will receive an email invitation after you register. Please follow the instructions in the invitation to activate your account
- The message will come from "Patient Portal (email@example.com)"
- You must do this for each account you request.
Note: Check your spam folder if you do not see a message in your inbox within the next two days.
Inbox and Secure Messaging
When you log on to the Patient Portal, you can click on “Messaging” where any unread messages from your physician’s office will be displayed. From here, you can choose to send a message to your physician’s nurse or send a message to request a prescription renewal. All messages sent and received through Patient Portal are secure, however, please note that your physician’s nursing staff may help triage your messages to and from the doctor.
By selecting “Appointments,” you can request a new appointment, view upcoming appointments, reschedule or cancel an appointment.
You can view lab results, such as blood work, and radiology results. Your doctor’s office will still contact you to discuss any results that are considered out of range, but you’ll be able to access your results online, print and track them over time.
Please note: Patient Portal does not present your complete medical record. If you need a complete record, you will need to contact 913-791-4331 (OMC), 913-294-6621 (MCMC), or your physician clinic.
When a new message is sent to you through the Patient Portal, an email alert is sent to the email address you provided when you set up your Patient Portal account.
Manage Other Accounts
With proper consent, you can see medical records of family members. Caregivers can manage the healthcare of loved ones privately and conveniently.
Click the green "login" button on the top of this web page. On the login window that appears, choose the “Forgot your password?” link. Follow the instructions to go through the process of resetting your password.