Your Gifts at Work
Make a Difference Employee Giving Campaign
The 2018-2019 Make A Difference Employee Giving Campaign will be held the week of October 22-26. This annual event features an employee raffle featuring amazing gift baskets donated by Olathe Health departments and clinics and a variety of special events and activities.
2018 Employee Jeans or Fun Scrubs Days
Each month Olathe Health employees can contribute $10 to wear jeans or fun scrubs to work on designated Fridays. Employees can contribute $10 each month or make a one-time gift of $60 for all 12-months in 2018. Jeans or Fun Scrubs Days are the third Friday of each month for all Olathe Health employees. Friday, January 19, is the first Jeans Day of the year! 2018 Jeans Day Flyer.
It's easy to participate. Below are several ways to contribute.
- Visit our Jeans and Fun Scrubs Day online giving site from any device (including your computer) and make your contribution in less than 5 minutes.
- Donate via your mobile phone by texting OHCF to 913-562-6820.
- Contribute via payroll deduct ($60 option only), cash or check at a variety of locations throughout Olathe Health. Please make checks payable to OHCF.
OMC staff can contribute and pick up 2018 buttons at multiple locations:
- Human Resources – DB2, Suite 324 (Check or payroll deduct only)
- Main Gift Shop - OMC 1st Floor (Cash, check or payroll deduct)
- Marketing and Public Relations – DB1, Suite 325 (Cash, check or payroll deduct)
- Olathe Health Charitable Foundation office – DB1, Suite 363 (All forms of payment accepted)
Olathe Health Physicians staff can contribute and pick up 2018 buttons by contacting Kim Delana at OHP Administration. (Cash, check or payroll deduct)
Miami County Medical Center staff can contribute and pick up 2018 buttons in the MCMC Executive Office. (Cash, check or payroll deduct)
Make a Monthly Gift via Payroll Deduct
As an employee of Olathe Health, you can make a charitable donation to the OHCF Funding Priority of your choice and have it deducted directly from your paycheck each pay period. Simply complete the Employee Giving Form and return to OHCF.