Our Internal Medicine Services
Internal medicine physicians provide primary care services to adults. In addition to preventive care, they treat conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure, digestive disorders, cancer, diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis, conditions related to aging, and healthy lifestyle management. Internal Medicine physicians will refer patients to other medical specialists for additional care. They actively monitor a patient’s overall condition and health, even when other medical specialists are involved.
Internal Medicine services include:
- Comprehensive primary care for adults of any age
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Disease prevention and management, including heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, arthritis, cholesterol management, etc.
- Men’s health, including wellness check-ups
- Women’s health, including routine gynecological care
- Senior health and geriatrics
- Annual physicals and screenings
- Mild injury care (cuts, bruises, sprains, pulled muscles)
- Healthy lifestyle management, including smoking cessation and weight management
- Referrals to specialists
Olathe Health Locations
20805 W. 151st St., Suite 224
Olathe, Kansas 66061 913-355-8400
18695 W. 151st St.
Olathe, Kansas 66062 913-355-3322
Olathe, Kansas 66061 913-355-8300