Our Family Medicine Providers
Family medicine specialists provide primary medical care for patients of all ages, with a strong emphasis on the family. Family physicians see patients of any gender and age, from infants to older adults. Many people choose a family physician so that their whole family sees the same doctor. The family medicine physicians can coordinate overall care for all family members, and refer to specialty care and services with the family’s best interests in mind. Some family physicians deliver babies and have additional qualifications in prenatal care, pregnancy and delivery.
Family Medicine Services
- Comprehensive diagnosis and primary care services for the whole family
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Disease prevention and management, including heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, arthritis, cholesterol management, etc.
- Men’s health
- Women’s health (some physicians also provide obstetrical care)
- Senior health
- Pediatric and adolescent health
- Physicals and screenings
- Well-child check-ups
- Mild injury care (cuts, bruises, sprains, pulled muscles)
- Minor procedures (removal of lesions, wart treatment, etc.)
- Healthy lifestyle management, including smoking cessation and weight management
Convenient care. For families on the go.
It’s never easy to be sick, but we make it a lot easier to get better. Our primary care network provides same-day priority scheduling, walk-in appointments and extended hours.
Call 913-782-2224 to schedule a same-day appointment with an Olathe Health Physicians’ primary care provider.
Questions to Ask
- Are the office hours convenient to your schedule?
- How easy is it for you to reach your provider?
- Does your provider use electronic communication?
- Do you prefer a provider that focuses on disease management and wellness?
- Does the provider invite you to be involved in your care?
- What do your friends and family say about the provider?
- What is my main health issue?
- When did my symptoms first start?
- Have I seen another provider for this problem?
- Who did I last see and when?
- Are test results, imaging and/or medical records available to share with my primary care provider?
Olathe Health Providers
- Amanda J. Adams, APRN
- Cassi Grimes, APRN
- Mistee M. Allen, MD
- Gregory A. Anderson, APRN-C
- Deste Baptiste, APRN
- Danielle E. Berg, APRN
- Katrina Bernard, PA-C
- Ross Binford, PA-C
- Alisa Cahill, MD
- Edward B. Christiansen, MD
- Sara Cobine, DO
- Brian D. Cooke, MD
- Alison Delich, APRN-C
- Carmen R. Duitsman, APRN
- Eric L. Dyck, MD
- John M. Feehan, MD
- Kerri L. Fellows, MD
- Russell Fike, PA
- Ronald G. Graham, DO
- Georgina Green, MD
- Kevin O. Guevarra, DO
- Natalie P. Hagman, MD
- Kristin Hancock, PA-C
- Kristin Hancock, PA-C
- Patrick R. Herrick, MD, PhD
- Terri J. Hinton, PA-C
- Alex R. Johnson, MD
- David B. Karty, MD
- LiYin Lan, DO
- Melissa L. Lane, DO
- Oscar Lu, DO
- Paul Martis, MD
- Amy McHenry, PA-C
- Todd W. Morrison, MD
- Jessica Mowry, MD
- Jonathan L. Newkirk, MD
- Brooke Ottesen, APRN
- Ekta S. Patel, MD
- Danielle C. Pfeifer, PA-C
- James R. Phillips, DO
- Molly Price, APRN
- Angelique C. Pritchett, MD, FCMC
- Kevin J. Punswick, DO
- Kristine Rains, APRN
- Keith T. Ratzlaff, MD
- David M. Riley, MD
- John L. Sherard, MD
- Neha Sood, MD
- Emily K. Stoll, DO
- Michael G. Stone, DO
- Megha Teeka, MD
- Denny M. Thomas, MD
- Sara Toalson, PA-C
- Michelle R. Vieira, MD
- Kelsey N. Wampler, APRN
- Jenna Wehner, APRN
- Melissa L. Yeats, MD
Olathe Health Locations
Overland Park, KS 66223 913-851-9800
Olathe, Kansas 66062 913-829-1660
Olathe, Kansas 66062 913-782-7515
Olathe, Kansas 66061 913-764-7788
Gardner, Kansas 66030 913-856-5577
Olathe, Kansas 66061 913-355-8300
Louisburg, Kansas 66053 913-837-4299
Olathe, KS 66062 913-782-3322
Olathe, Kansas 66062 913-764-0036
20375 W. 151st St., Suite 151
Olathe, Kansas 66061 913-782-8487
Osawatomie, Kansas 66064 913-755-3044
Paola, Kansas 66071 913-557-5678
Olathe, Kansas 66061