Please arrive 15 – 20 minutes prior to your appointment. Have your insurance card available and, if applicable, your copayment when you arrive for your appointment. If you are unable to make your appointment, please call to cancel as a courtesy to other patients. We want to make every effort to accommodate every patient with an appointment as soon as possible.
Rather than anticipating a phone call from your physician, you can now get the results of your lab work and health system records by logging onto Olathe Health’s Patient Portal. With Patient Portal, you can communicate securely with your clinic physician and staff, request appointments, submit prescription renewal requests, view test results and manage your health profile. To register for Patient Portal, please contact staff at Olathe Medical Center, Miami County Medical Center or your Olathe Health Physicians primary care provider’s clinic and ask them to sign you up. Registered users can log in here.
These require 48-72 hours notice and can only be handled during regular business hours. It is important to have access to your medical record to ensure continuity of care. If you need a prescription refilled, use your Patient Portal account or contact your pharmacy. Contacting the clinic as well will only slow the process.
• Normal lab/test results: You will be notified of normal lab/test results through Patient Portal, by phone or by letter.
• Abnormal lab/test results: You will be notified of abnormal lab/test results by phone.
• Please note: Please call the office if you have not received your results within 10 days.
Please remember to bring the following items with you to each appointment:
- Your insurance card
- Physician referral forms, if required by insurance
- A list of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose and frequency
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history
- Any recent X-rays or appropriate records you may have
- Completed sleep questionnaire (for patients having a sleep disorder evaluation)