Advances in Treating Sleep Disorders
At this free seminar, James K. Bradley, MD, pulmonologist and sleep disorders expert at Olathe Medical Center, will discuss obstructive sleep apnea, one of the most common sleep disorders.
Do you have two or more of the symptoms below? If so, make plans to attend this in-person or virtual seminar.
- Loud snoring that bothers others
- Gasping, choking sounds during sleep
- Restless sleep
- Legs jerking or flailing during sleep
- Frequent awakenings for unknown reasons
- More than 20 pounds over your ideal weight
- Frequent morning headaches
- Daytime sleepiness, including unintentionally falling asleep
- Sleepiness while driving or as a passenger in a car
Dr. Bradley will explain more about when you should suspect sleep apnea, how it is diagnosed and why it is important to treat it.
Seats are limited for the in-person seminar. Safety precautions and social distancing will be enforced. If you prefer to join virtually via Zoom, please be sure to register for the webinar option.
OMC The Doctors Building 2
20805 W. 151st St.
Olathe, KS USA