What to Except in the Nurse Residency Program
- Dedicated residency coordinator will support each nurse throughout the program.
- Orientation at the start of the program.
- Paired with an experienced nurse preceptor for on-the-job training.
- Placed in hospital department with open position available, based on where you apply.
- Additional learning experiences in Wound Care, Emergency Care, Cath Lab, Laboratory, Day Surgery, PACU, GI Lab, & Respiratory Therapy.
- Monthly continued education class to promote cohesion and connections with peers.
How to Apply:
- Apply for an open nursing position at Olathe Medical Center or Miami County Medical Center. You can find open positions here: View our online job search site.
- If you meet the requirements below, you are automatically placed in this program.
- Licensed RN from an accredited ADN or BSN schools of nursing
- 12 months or less of nursing experience
For more information, contact Olathe Health’s Nurse Residency Program Coordinator at (913) 791-3549.