New Graduate Nurse Residency Program
A three-month program starting June 25, 2018, for licensed new graduate RNs from accredited ADN or BSN schools of nursing.
The Nursing Residency Program includes:
- 3 months working with a preceptor on Med/Surg, Telemetry, Progressive Care, and/or Critical Care units.
- Work 36 hours per week Monday-Friday
- Rotations through Wound Care, ECC, Cath Lab, Radiology, Day Surgery, PACU, GI Lab, and Respiratory Therapy
- Formal education including online, in-class and simulation
- Completion of a Basic EKG Rhythm course at end of program
- Full-time positions only
Upon completion of program, residents will apply to open positions on the Med/Surg, Telemetry, Progressive Care or Critical Care units.
How to Apply:
- View our online job search site
- Search Jobs for “New Graduate RN Nurse Residency”
- All accepted residents in the program must have passed NCLEX and received licensure prior to start, however, you can apply before graduation and NCLEX
- Two letters of recommendation from current nursing instructors are required at application
For more information, contact Olathe Health System’s Education Department at (913) 791-4312.