Have Trouble Sleeping?
You could have a sleep disorder. Answer the following questions to see if you’re at risk.
1. Do you or your partner snore?
2. Do you or your partner occasionally stop breathing when sleeping and then make a loud snort or gasping noise to begin breathing again?
3. Do you or your partner complain of nonrestful sleep?
4. Do you or your partner complain of daytime drowsiness?
5. Are you or your partner irritable?
6. Are you or your partner falling asleep while driving, at work or at another inappropriate time?
7. Is your bed partner’s sleep disturbing your sleep?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it’s worth taking the time to discuss your sleep with your doctor. These are all signs of sleep disorders, and could be indicators of more serious health problems.