To register, please call our Rehabilitation Services Team at 913-791-4325 option 2.
Handwriting involves visual perception, visual motor, spatial awareness and fine motor skills. Our summer handwriting camp at Olathe Medical Center will have a sensorimotor focus that includes warm-ups of coordination, strength, bilateral integration and sensory needs. Each child will leave camp with a variety of resources they can use at home along with results of a pre- and post-test. Your child will enjoy our eclectic approach and fun, age-appropriate handwriting activities.
- Sessions: 6
- July 9 - July 25
The Doctors Building 120333 W. 151st St., Suite 151
Olathe, Kansas 66061
If you answer yes to the following questions, our summer handwriting camp may help your child.
- Are you child’s letters hard to read?
- Does your child avoid fine motor activity, such as drawing or coloring?
- Would you like to improve your child’s pencil grasp?
- Does your child get tired easily when writing?
HANDWRITING CAMP DATES
- July 9 - 25 (We will meet Monday and Wednesday mornings.)
- Pre-K through 2nd grade: 10 to 11 a.m. 3rd through 6th grades: 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Cost: $140 (6 sessions) or $25 per session
- Location: OMC Rehabilitation Services, The Doctors Building 1, 20375 W. 151st St., Ste. 151, Olathe, KS