The American Diabetes Association estimates that 84 million people in the U.S. have pre-diabetes. Research shows that people with pre-diabetes can make positive lifestyle changes to avoid or delay the natural progression to type 2 diabetes. This class is taught by a Registered Dietitian who specializes in diabetes prevention and treatment.
- Sessions: 1
- February 18
- 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM View all Pre-Diabetes Class dates
The Doctors Building 1, Ste. 30420375 W. 151st St.
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Additional Pre-Diabetes Class Information
People diagnosed with pre-diabetes can make positive lifestyle changes now, to avoid and/or delay the onset of diabetes.
JOIN OUR CERTIFIED DIABETES EDUCATORS TO LEARN:
- If you are at risk for diabetes
- How pre-diabetes is recognized
- What steps you can take to delay or prevent the progression to type 2 diabetes
- What diet strategy works the best
- How does exercise help
- Questions to ask your physician
For questions, please call the Diabetes Education department at 913-791-4382.