This class is intended for those involved in child care (child care workers, teachers, foster care workers,camp counselors, youth organizations and coaches for children’s sports organizations) and is designed to meet the regulatory requirements for child care workers. This course is also ideal for parents, grandparents, babysitters and guardians.
- Sessions: 1
- October 26
- 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM View all Pediatric First Aid, CPR, AED dates
The Doctors Building II20805 W. 151st St.
Olathe, Kansas 66062
This course covers how to respond to and manage illnesses and injuries in a child or infant in the first few minutes until professional help arrives. In addition, the course teaches child CPR AED and infant CPR.
Additional class information:
- A certification card valid for 2 years will be issued after successful completion of the skills test. Book included.
- Participants will have hands on practice so comfortable clothing is recommended.
- Bringing a sack lunch is suggested.
- The student workbook is available prior to class in the Education department. Office hours are 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. The Education department is located on the 2nd floor of Olathe Medical Center. Books not picked up will be available at the class.
For questions or to cancel please call the Education Department: 913-791-4312 option #1.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fee charged for such a course except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials do not represent income to the Association.