To register, please call our Diabetes Education Team at 913-791-4382.
If you’ve been living with diabetes, you know about the challenges and changes in treatment that can arise. Our new Diabetes Follow-Up class builds on what you already know with new topics to help you live well with diabetes. This class is taught by a Certified Diabetes Educator Nurse and Dietitian.
- Sessions: 1
- August 7
- 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Please bring any questions/concerns you’d like to discuss! Or, choose from the suggestions below:
- Weight-loss tips.
- Why am I still checking my blood sugars?
- The good news about diabetes.
- Which sweeteners to use and how safe are they?
- How to reduce costs of medications.
- Modify your recipes for carbohydrate content, sodium or saturated fats.
This class is covered by Medicare and most commercial insurance providers. Please call us at 913-791-4382 with any questions about cost and insurance issues.