Olathe Health is hiring licensed CNAs to work as Patient Care Techs! Our Patient Care Techs are licensed CNAs committed to helping improve the health of our patients. Meet and talk with nursing leadership and recruiters from all areas of the hospital.
- Sessions: 1
- November 15
- 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Main entrance and lobby areaGet Directions
PATIENT CARE TECH POSITION INFO
PCTs provide direct patient care and technical assistance to the nurse and must be a licensed CNA.
- Part-time, full-time and PRN positions are available.
- Openings in Inpatient Units (Critical Care, Medical/Surgical, Oncology, Orthopedics, Progressive Care, Telemetry, Women’s Care).
- Behavioral health patient observation positions available.
- PCTs receive professional development skills training.
- Can’t make it?! No problem! Email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, Patient Care Techs receive professional development skills training, including:
- Removal of an IV
- Specimen collection
- Simple dressing change
- Removal of urinary catheter
Olathe Health is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.