Olathe Health is growing, and we’re looking for licensed Certified Nurse Assistants/Patient Care Techs to join our team! At this event you can meet and talk with nursing leadership and recruiters one on one. Register online using the link on this page. Walk-ins are welcome too!
- Sessions: 1
- August 6
- 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Main entrance and lobby areaGet Directions
Our organization is growing and we're looking for licensed CNAs/PCTs to join our team!
MEET AND TALK WITH NURSING LEADERSHIP and recruiters one on one.
Olathe Health offers COMPETITIVE BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION, including tuition reimbursement, generous PTO and sick leave, clinical ladders, a matching retirement program and more.
PATIENT CARE TECH POSITION INFO
- PCTs provide direct patient care and technical assistance to the nurse and must be a licensed CNA.
- Part-time, full-time and PRN positions are available.
- Openings in: Behavioral Health/Resource Team, Home Health and Hospice, Critical Care, Medical/Surgical, The Birth Place, PCU, Telemetry, Women’s Health.
- PCTs receive professional development skills training.
- Can’t make it?! No problem! Email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, Patient Care Techs receive professional development skills training, including:
- Removal of an IV
- Specimen collection
- Simple dressing change
- Removal of urinary catheter
Register using the link above. Walk-ins welcome too!
Olathe Health is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.