Refresh your childbirth preparation skills. This abbreviated class is intended for couples when one or both parents-to-be have attended a childbirth class with a previous pregnancy.
- Sessions: 1
- August 25
- 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM View all Childbirth Refresher/VBAC dates
The Birth Place20333 W. 151st St.
Parent Education Classroom
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Enter through The Birth Place. Classrooms are located on the 1st Floor behind the elevators.Get Directions
Review common discomforts, warning signs in pregnancy, exercise, the labor process, signs of true labor, breathing and relaxation skills.
Updates provided on medical interventions such as medications, inductions and Cesarean births. Review immediate postpartum and newborn care and tour The Birth Place.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Bring a blanket/mat and two pillows for use with floor exercises.
- Please feel free to bring any snacks/meals or drinks to class.
- Due to distractions to others, we ask that you not bring children to class.
If you have any questions or comments about your registration, or if you need to cancel or reschedule, please contact the Education Department in advance of the event.
In case of inclement weather, please call the hospital at 913-791-4200 to see if your class has been canceled.