This class is designed to prepare you for what to expect when breastfeeding your baby. Review basics of breastfeeding, including benefits to mom and baby, latch-on, frequency and length of feedings, and common problems and solutions.
- Sessions: 1
- October 10
- 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM View all Breastfeeding Basics dates
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Enter through The Birth Place. Classrooms are located on the 1st floor, behind the elevators.Get Directions
Learn signs to know that your baby is getting enough to eat. Hear an overview of information on pumping, collecting & storage of breastmilk.
- This class is recommended before baby's birth
- Partners are highly encouraged to attend
- You're always welcome to bring snacks/drinks
- Due to distractions to others, we ask that you not bring children to class
In case of inclement weather, please call the hospital at 913-791-4200 to see if your class has been canceled.