Thank you for your interest in Olathe Medical Center’s PGY1 pharmacy residency!
Requirements for Acceptance
- Pharm.D. degree from ACPE-accredited program.
- Eligibility for licensure in Kansas.
- Sponsorship of foreign Visas not available.
How to Apply
OMC participates in the Phorcas application service. Three reference forms are required in the Phorcas application. A minimum of five characteristics fields should be completed by the reference writer.
Use this link to apply: www.ashp.org/phorcas
- Our application deadline is January 5th.
- Applications will be evaluated by a review committee and on-site interviews will be conducted between the end of January and mid-February.
- The residents’ first day will be coordinated with hospital orientation dates, usually between June 15th and July 1st.
- Licensure is required within 90 days of starting the residency program.
We welcome shadow opportunities. Shadow opportunities are available from July 1st to December 20th each year.