IQHealth: A secure online tool to access your health records
What is IQHealth
How to Use IQHealth
How to Sign Up for IQHealth
Need Help with IQHealth?
What is IQHealth?
Rather than anticipating a phone call from your physician, now you can get the results of your lab work and health system records by logging onto Olathe Health System’s IQHealth. With IQHealth, you can communicate securely with your physician and clinical staff, request appointments, submit renewal requests, view test results and manage your health profile.
IQHealth is not intended for emergency communications or services. Emergencies and urgent conditions should use urgent care, emergency department, or call 911.
All Olathe Health System patients using the portal may:
- View your test results online
- Track and review your records within the Olathe Health System hospitals and clinics 24/7
- Have a better understanding of your health history for reference on future health screenings and doctor's visits
If you are an Olathe Medical Services (clinic) patient you may also:
- Communicate securely with your physician or the clinic staff by sending an email through IQHealth
- Request/change appointments
- Submit pharmacy renewal requests
How to use IQHealth
Inbox and Secure Messaging
When you logon to IQHealth, you can click on “Inbox and Secure Messaging” where any unread messages from your physician’s office will be displayed. From here, you can choose to send a message to your physician’s nurse or send a message to request a prescription renewal. All messages sent and received through IQHealth are secure, however, please note that your physician’s nursing staff may help triage your messages to and from the doctor.
By selecting “appointments,” you can request a new appointment, reschedule, or cancel an appointment.
You can view lab results, such as blood work. Your doctor’s office will still contact you to discuss any results that are considered out of range, but you’ll be able to access your results online, print and track them over time.
Please note: IQHealth does not present your complete medical record. If you need a complete record, you will need to contact 913-791-4331 (OMC), 913-294-6621 (MCMC), or your physician clinic.
Inbox and Secure Messaging
You can click on "Inbox and Secure Messaging" where any unread messages from your physician's office will be displayed. From here, you can choose to send a message to your physician's nurse. All messages sent and received through IQHealth are secure, however, please note that your physician's nursing staff may help triage your messages to and from the doctor.
When a new message arrives in your inbox, an email alert is sent to the email address you provided when you set up your IQHealth account.
Manage Other Accounts
With proper consent, you can see medical records of family members. Caregivers can manage the healthcare of loved ones privately and conveniently.
How to Get Started
- Contact staff at Olathe Medical Center, Miami County Medical Center or your Olathe Medical Services physician clinic and ask them to sign you up. All they need is for you to sign the enrollment form, verify your personal information and provide an email address.
- Remember your PIN - write it down on this brochure. You will need it to activate your account.
- You will receive an email invitation. You need to follow the instructions in the invitation to activate your account
-The message will come from "IQHealth (firstname.lastname@example.org)"
-You must do this for each account you request.
Note: Check your spam folder if you do not see a message in your inbox within the next two days.
For help during login or for assistance using the site, please call our toll free support number, 1-877-621-8014 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What if I forget my IQHealth password?
Simply visit olathehealth.org/iqhealth and select “log-in.” On the login window that appears, choose the “Forgot your password?” link. Follow the instructions to go through the process of resetting your password.