100 East Main Street
Osawatomie, KS 66064
Phone: 913-755-3044
Fax: 913-755-2149

Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.


New Patient Online Registration

Save time by filling out new patient forms before your first visit. Click on the link below and complete the online registration form.




IQHealth is a free web-based tool that allows you to access your health system records anytime. To log in, please click on the button below. To create a new account, please call your physician clinic.

Log In


Related Videos

Flu Hits Hard
Flu Hits Hard

Associates in Family Care-Osawatomie

Associates in Family Care-Osawatomie

Quality healthcare couldn’t be easier. Associates in Family Care-Osawatomie is conveniently located on Main Street. We provide continuing, comprehensive healthcare for entire families, including children, adults and seniors.


Patient-Centered Medical Home

Associates in Family Care-Osawatomie is a designated Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical HomeTM clinic. This is the highest level of recognition awarded by the National Committee for Quality Assurance. In a Patient-Centered Medical Home clinic, the primary care provider and patient are partners in healthcare. And this relationship is supplemented with a care team at the clinic that takes collective responsibility for the patient's care. The result is more personalized, coordinated, effective and efficient care for our patients.

At Associates in Family Care-Osawatomie, our healthcare services are provided based on a sliding scale fee for those who qualify. Services are not denied based on inability to pay and appointments may be rescheduled to a time when a patient is able to meet their financial obligation for services. The sliding scale fee is based on your household income. A Financial Statement is required for consideration. It is important that complete and accurate information about your income is provided.

Examples of documentation my include:

  • Most recent tax return
  • W-2's for all employers
  • All employer pay stubs for two months
  • Award letters for Social Security, Social Security Disability, food stamps, or Medicaid eligibility
  • Child support or alimony


Our Specialties: