Young Friends of OHCF
Become a Young Friend of OHCF today!
Young Friends of OHCF are caring, passionate and young (and young at heart) professionals from around our area who support the mission of the Olathe Health Charitable Foundation. Young Friends of OHCF help create awareness and build beneficial relationships through fun, unique and informal social events throughout the year.
Join our Young Friends of OHCF group page on Facebook by clicking here.
If you'd like to learn more about becoming a Young Friend of OHCF, please email email@example.com with any questions about future events!
2017 Young Friends of OHCF Steering Committee:
UPCOMING YOUNG FRIENDS OF OHCF EVENTS
Join young and young-at-heart professionals at this series of four fun, casual events benefiting the Olathe Medical Center Birth Place/NICU.
Ticket purchases includes drink tickets, appetizer buffet and live music. Tickets must be purchased for each event individually.
2017 Event Dates and Locations (Some event locations are to be determined)
- Thursday, February 23 from 6-9 p.m. at The Bowery featuring Red Crow Brewing Company - $25/person.
Buy tickets for this event here: http://bit.ly/2jbVgZI
- Thursday, June 22 from 6-9 p.m. – Location TBD - $25/person
- Thursday, September 21 from 6-9 p.m. at Stone Pillar Winery - $25/person
- December 2017 Young Friends Event - Date and Location TBD
Special thank you to our 2017 Young Friends Sponsors
Presenting Sponsor – Turner Construction
Food/Beverage Sponsor – HMN Architects
Entertainment Sponsors – Kent E. Jewett Insurance Agency
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
Supporting Sponsor for all four 2017 events - $1,000
- 2 tickets to each event
- Name (with link to your website) on each event eblast and other digital communications
- Announcement recognition at each event
Watch for more details throughout 2017
For more information about specific Young Friends events, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 913-791-4216.